Thursday, February 1, 2007

Collage Book to check out

I wanted to pass along the name of the book from the artist that I mentioned in my Photo Transfer post. A big thanks to the "Naughty Secretary Club" for passing along the info. about Josie's book in her comment to me. The name of the book is: Collage Lost And Found: Creating Unique Projects With Vintage Ephemera (Paperback) by Giuseppina Cirincione. If you click on the link above it will go directly to Amazon where they have new and used versions available. I haven't read it yet but will say that Josie is very uniquely creative and talented after watching her on Craft Lab. Her instructions were very easy to follow on TV so I can't see that being any different in print. I am going to check it out!

While you are at it, check out the "Naughty Secretary Club" blog. Wow, what a great source of information and inspiration. There are a ton of great links to explore...I am off to do that now before I have to come back to reality and make some dinner! I wish I liked getting creative in the kitchen as much as I like getting creative in my studio.

Happy Crafting,
Madame Craftsalot

No comments: