Friday, February 2, 2007

Bi-Weekly Project

I plan to post a project for you the first and third week of every month. That will give you at least two weeks to complete it. That may seem like a long time for some but if you have kids, a two week period seems to fly by before you know it. This will also give me time to test out my project plan if it isn't one that I have already tackled. I will offer a variety of projects that will include techniques such as painting, decoupage, photo transfers, scrapbooking, etc. I like to try to recycle or re-purpose materials and use something a little out of the ordinary in a lot of my projects. I am not afraid to dumpster dive so be prepared. Turning trash into treasure is very gratifying to me. I hope you enjoy my projects and will try to create things that you can actually use. Please feel free to comment or email with questions.

Happy Crafting,
Madame Craftsalot

No comments: