Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Do it Yourself






OK, the problem with being a "Do It Yourselfer" is that you want to do everything yourself. That is me. I want to do everything myself from creating websites, new products, new businesses, etc. Did I mention that I have a toddler and an infant boy? Zoinks.

I haven't posted in awhile, but fear not, I have been busy in my studio crafting like a mad woman. I am prepping for a big show on May 12th. There are 40 different vendors. All woman, all handmade goods. It is called Whimsical Women and this is the 11th annual event. It is a great show if you are in the Winston Salem, NC area. Email me if you want the details. I have a bunch of new goods to be sold. I have made some new cigar box purses, funky fun rings, whimsical decor, vintage style wall hangins, pop art mirrors and so much more.

Once this show passes I will have more time to blog. Every spare momemt has been spent in my studio creating goods to be sold. I took a timeout today because I had a reaction to something I did yesterday. Not sure what it was because I had my hands in a lot of different paints, sealers, glues and sawdust. I included a couple of pix from some of my new creations. Kinda fun, right?

Oh, I just updated one of my websites. Check out www.madamecraftsalot.com. I am teaching myself how to do websites as I go along so it is a work in progress. I will add to it and my blog after the show. Wish me luck!

Happy Crafting,
Madame Craftsalot

No comments: