Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Busy little crafter

Wow, it has been awhile since my last post but I have been one busy little crafter. I have taken a Precious Metal Clay Class and a Woodworking Class since my last post . I enrolled in another session of the woodworking class so I am in round two. I am making a toy chest for my oldest son. I will post pix once it is complete. I am almost done and then will work on some other fun smaller projects! I have a big show coming up in May so I need to create more unique items to sell.

The Precious Metal Clay class was amazing. I LOVED it. I made two silver necklace pendants, a ring and a pair of earrings. I will do a post on this topic so you can see all of my finished pieces. It was so fun and rewarding. I have received a lot of compliments when I wear them.

Stay tuned for more on both topics...

I also officially launched my Do It Yourself Workshops. I kicked it off with my Mom's Club and we all created adorable Decoupage purses. They came out great and the class was fun for all of us. I posted the Decoupage Purse as this month's project for you to create. The style opportunities are endless. Have fun with it! I am working on two more purses, so I will add photos of them once they are complete. Be sure to check out my other post with this fabulous project.

Happy Crafting,
Madame Craftsalot

No comments: