Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whimsical Women - a Success

Wow, what a great day we had at our 11th Annual Whimsical Women show. I think there were 48 total vendors. So many cool creations and so many talented women. AWESOME! The sale was a great success for both me personally and the group as a whole. We are doing 2 fall shows, one in Chapel Hill and one in Winston-Salem. One is in October and the other in November, which is where hasn't been determined yet so I will post that ASAP. Thanks to all our wonderful, loyal customers for attending. It looked like a good time was had by all! I love to be surrounded by women who have such a passion or creativity like myself. I can't live without it. It's good for my soul! I debuted a number of new items, as mentioned in my last blog and they were a hit. I think the faux tin tile coasters were a favorite. I loved that everyone had to touch them to see what they were. "They look just like real tin" was the most common comment! I was thrilled and flattered! I just bought a new camera and am waiting for a tabletop photo set to arrive (with lights and a good background) to take some professional pix of my new items: coasters, mirrors, rings, etc. I will post pix one I get that done. Good stuff!

Happy Crafting,
MB
aka Madame Craftsalot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello MC,

I am a jewelry designer with my own website as well as pieces in several retailers.

I am trying to get information regarding the next Whimisical Women show so I can apply.

Can you help? Do you have any contact information?

Thank you so much,
Geri
www.sassygems.com
sassygems@gmail.com