Monday, January 29, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I am addicted to HGTV and the DIY Network and every creative magazine in between. I have what I like to call "Crafting ADD", meaning I don't like to focus on just one craft; I like to do a whole variety of crafts. It keeps me from getting bored. My goal is to select my top favorite daily tips and projects shown on TV or in some craft magazines. I also want to help you find resources whether it is supplies, magazines, websites, etc. I figured I would share it with others since I am doing it for myself anyway. I welcome any feedback, favorite projects, websites, etc. so please pass them along and I will be sure to share it with you.
Happy crafting,
Madame Craftsalot

You can check out some of my latest creations at http://www.simpleimpressions.etsy.com

No comments: